Organic Aloe Vera Powder of the Aloaceae family, has a long history as a healing plant. Aloe Vera is a subtropical plant and there are over 250 different species available but only 4 of them have significant nutritional value. Aloe vera Barbadensis Miller group is the best one.
International Aloe Science Council sustain that Aloe Vera leaf contains more than 75 nutrients and 200 active components like 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- nourishing, healing and anti inflammatory when applied on the skin
- high in vitamins: A, Complex B, and C
- has anti wrinkle and anti aging properties
- helps in collagen production
- firms the skin and acts like conditioner for the skin.
- good moisturizer, very hydrating
- regenerating properties and soothing agent
- high in minerals important for good functioning of the skin
- stimulates the fibroblasts, improving the appearance of mature skin
- suitable for all kind of personal care applications: skin care products, creams, lotions, sun care and after-sun, treatment products, baby-care formulations, shampoos, conditioners
- Researchers at the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, published a study in the journal Molecules. The scientists focused on the extract’s possible antioxidant and antimycoplasmic activities.
- According to 2013 research published in the journal Phytotherapy Research there is also evidence that the baby shoots of Aloe vera offers protection against UVB.
NatureSpa Organic Skin Care with Organic Aloe Vera Powder: