Rich in anti-inflammatory, wound healing and antioxidant elements, Calendula officinalis is used for centuries as an remedy for wounds. Eczema will benefit mostly of uses of calendula extract because offer protection and healing.
- protects the skin against sun damage
- has calming effect when used on a wound
- strong anti-inflammatory action
- has anti aging effect
- helps in wound healing
- nourishing and soothing
- stimulates the collagen synthesis
- helps to protect the skin against harmful environmental stress
- recommended for treatment of wrinkles, dry or sensitive skin, wounds, after sun applications, eczema, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- On NCBI, in 2016 was published “In vitro studies to evaluate the wound healing properties of Calendula officinalis extracts” – the results were that “enhanced the amount of collagen in the supernatant of human dermal fibroblasts” which helped the wound to heal faster.
- on ResearchGate, in 2017 was published “Calendula Officinalis-An Important Medicinal Plant with Potential Biological Properties”, article that mention numerous benefits of Calendula Officinalis in wound healing, skin damage, with high anti inflammatory properties, anti bacterial, anti fungal.
NatureSpa Organic Skincare Made with Clanedula Extract: