Organic Red Vine Leaf Extract is made from organic farming of vines Vitis Vinifera and it gain its reputation by improving poor blood circulation being done numerous studies on the effect that the Red Vine has on varicose veins. Different usages of Red Vine were found on Sumerian Tablets, Egyptian papyrus and in the writings of Hippocrates – father of Medicine, and Galen. Red Vine leaves were also used in Indian, Turkish and European Medicine to treat headaches, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, skin diseases. Red Vine Leaves Extract is rich in resveratrol – an anti aging active, carotenoids and Vitamin C.
- rich in resveratrol that neutralizes free radicals and protect the skin against aging
- reduces puffiness
- reduces swellings
- helps collagen production
- has strong antioxidative activity
- has anti bacterial properties
- anti-aging effect
- is astringent and minimises large pores
- has tonic effect
- improves circulation
Organic Red Vine Leaf Extract is found in following NatureSpa Organic Skincare:
- in July 2010, on European Medicines Agency website, was published an assessment report on Vitis Vitnifera that shows significant strengthening of capillary walls when formulas with extract was used on the skin.
- In 2012 was published a Japanese research done on liver damege that concluded that Vitis Vinifera has antiinflamatory properties.
- In 2006 in Journal of Wound Care was published “A review of evidence on red vine leaf extract in the prevention and management of venous disease”. Like numerous other research done in this field, topical application of Red Vine Extract led to an increase of the strength of varicose veins walls and to an improved blood flow.