Vegetable Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) is naturally occuring in our skin being a fat soluble antioxidant and has the role to produce cellular energy and is also part of our skin barrier defense and is influenced by age and environmental stress factors. Coenzyme Q10 used in NatureSpa Organic Skin Care has vegetable origin.
- it is a strong antioxidant protecting skin of blackheads
- protects the skin against environmental stress factors
- penetrates the epidermis and dermis of the skin
- improves cellular activity helping in regeneration of the skin
- inhibits collagen degradation being considerate anti aging ingredient
- can be used on skin of any age
- topical application replenish Coenzyme Q10 in the skin
- reduce damage done by UV light
- may stimulate biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid
- On NCBI, in 2015 was published the research “Topical treatment with coenzyme Q10‐containing formulas improves skin’s Q10 level and provides antioxidative effects” that underlines that using Coenzyme Q10 in creams or serums can replenish naturally Coenzyme Q10 in epidermis and dermis, has strong antioxidative properties and has a crucial roll in protection of the skin.
- in 2013 was published the book “Bioactive Dietary Factors and Plant Extracts in Dermatology”, Springer Science, New York, Editors: Ronald Ross Watson, Sherma Zibadi. In the chapter “Skin Health Benefits of Coenzyme Q10” it’s shown the importance of Coenzyme Q10 in skin protection and cellular energy. It’s also mentioned that Coenzyme Q10 can have benefits for skin affected by psoriasis.
NatureSpa Organic Skin Care made with Vegetable Coenzyme Q10: